Stay in the heart of Mende at Hôtel de France
Hôtel de France is a house from the 1730s with a lauze roof at the Philibert Delorme which has kept its charm of yesteryear. The style is sober, elegant and reflects its history. Wrought iron, tomettes, wenge wood come sublimate this old building.
The hotel offers both spacious rooms for couples or families and relaxing rooms on the Pré-Vival gardens.
Useful information :
- Check in from 14:00 (if arrival after 19:00 please inform us)
- Check out before 11am.
- Breakfast is a continental buffet at 12€/person (in addition to the room price)
- Tourist tax is 0.80€/person/night
- Private parking (5€/ night) and a garage (7€/ night) are available.
The car park is located in front of the hotel under “La Grande Maison” passing under the large porch.
The garage is located under the main building and offers only a few places in the old stables.
All places are subject to availability depending on your arrival time.
(These 3 services are not included in the room price)
- Baby cot available free of charge (on prior request and subject to availability)
- Pets are accepted at no extra charge but must be reported at time of booking
- All our rooms are non-smoking.